Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Second day : better day...

You're probably not interested, but my second day went better.
I've even been efficient in my work! \o/
Actually, I've been made to...
1st reason : The boss came back from his vacation...
2nd reason : The Internet is so buggy at work, that you don't even enjoy your surfing...
Weirdly, it's mostly lagging on the forum on which I'm used to going...

Baah, working a little is not so bad after all, I guess...

Nevertheless, my co-workers seems to stay late for work... I don't want to stay after 7pm, or else what would be the point of getting a job near the house?!? ( In my previous job, I left the office at 6pm and was at home at the same hour as now -__-; )
I hope I'll find a way to escape sooner the next day!

Ok, enough about me... Have you read about this Chinese guy who played 3 days non-stop in a cyber-cafe at some online game and died lamely on his keyboard?
Damn, the Matrix really had him...
I guess that some of these new generation cyber-warriors are proud to die a mouse in the hand, the face laid down, the left cheek imprinted with the F,G,H,J-buttons... They may pursue their Second Life in some cyber-valhalla where they can fest with all their pixelated M.I.A. friends around a 3D-high-resolution boar... That may be comforting for some...
But that's not something I wanna try anyway...
I'm not a fan of game meat...

No comments: