Monday, October 8, 2007

Damn... I should come here more often...

...or else, what would be the point of this blog?
The problem is that I seldomly have anything interesting enough to tell... I could have written about my routine work, the hours I spent in front of a screen, the flavor of my last coffee, the time when I discovered my superpowers and saved the world by saving a mere cheerleader...

"Then you can talk about somebody else!" Hmm, yeah... certainly... I should rename this blog "Somebody else's blog, the vibrant story of someone Pochi may know..."

Ok...

"Sigh...There he is... running as always, to catch this train, at the very same hour... Well, when the train is on time.
He's dressed all in black today. Is there a connection with saturday's match? No, I guess not. I've never talked with him, but I'm sure he's not the kind of guy who would watch rugby...
Standing at the very same place as always on the platform. So predictible... But at least, he's always in front of the door. No need to say, he'll sit at the same place, the one near the window.
The train has stopped... I board the train with him.
Aha! I was right. Same seat. See? I can foretell any of his moves...
Taking his DS out of his bag, pluging his earphones, he will dive into his little world... . He will play and won't notice anything else around him... Not even me...
Sometimes, he raises his head and throws a glance through the window. I guess he didn't see me watching him... It's OK... I'm used to that... I'll just stand beside him during this 20mn-ride..."
Tuuuuuuut!
"Already at his station, and he's still playing...Like a kid. He quickly stuff his DS in his bag and jump out of the train.
I can't follow him, but I don't care... He'll be here tonight and tomorrow again..."

My reflection in the window of the train I take to the office...

No comments: