Sunday, September 16, 2007

My first post!

There it is : my first post!

I decided to have a blog just for myself! Yep, how courageous of me! Thanks for your support! ^^
A quick introduction of myself? Oh ok, why not. I'm currently a young, handsome :D and healthy 25-year-old boy . I live happily with my girlfriend in Paris, France.
That's about all you need to know about my background. ^^
I like movies, videogames, travels, the Corrs, watching beautiful girls ^o^; and... I have to admit, badmouthing about people around me (L'Oréal, because they're worth it ^__^U ) ¬__¬; haha! That will be the main subjects of this blog, so now you're warned ^^

Well, I'll begin nicely by talking about my holidays... They're already over!!!!
Tomorrow, I have to go back to work!!! After complaining about our nice sh**ty summer with nothing but grey clouds and coldness, I now realize that one of the most wonderful thing about the holidays is not the sun, the sea, the sand or the girls in bikini. No, it's the very fact that you can enjoy the soft awakening in your bed freely without having to stop every 5 minutes that stupid alarm clock >__<
* Roll roll roll* in the sheets... enjoying that warm touch of my girlfriend...
Bam, over! Tomorrow, I'll be cursing my alarm clock and jumping in my cold pants and hurrying to catch my train... What a nice perspective...

And you, what about your comeback to the real life? How did it happen?

P.S. : Apart from that, I did spend a very nice moment in Egypt last week ^^ I'll put the pictures later!

No comments: